Riverside County HealthCare
Maintaining good health just got a lot easier in Riverside County. Riverside County HealthCare is a NO COST coverage program that gives you high quality medical care with more flexibility and coordination. That means less time spent sitting in doctors' offices and more time enjoying the activities you like.
With Riverside County HealthCare, you choose a permanent medical home which means you go to the same location for nearly all of your medical care needs. Your medical home is staffed by providers who know you by name and how to keep you in optimal health.
Take the first step to good health by seeing if you can enroll. You must meet the following eligibility requirements to enroll in Riverside County HealthCare:
- Residency: Riverside County
- Age: Adult, 19 to 64 years of age
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen/National or Legal Permanent Resident of 5 + years
- Income: Monthly income limit ($1,207 or less for a family of one)
- Pregnancy: Not pregnant or eligible for Medi-Cal or Healthy Families
If you meet the requirements above, Riverside County HeatlhCare could be your bridge to a healthier life. Riverside County HealthCare covers both outpatient AND inpatient services through our closed network of providers. In addition, you receive many other benefits such as:
- Primary Care by Appointment
- Access to a network pharmacy to fill your prescriptions
- Assigned Medical Home for improved continuity of care
- Preventive Care & Mental Health Services
- Access to Specialists
- Emergency Medical Care Coverage
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Line
- Translation Services
- Caring, Multi-cultural staff who understand your needs
If you meet the eligibility requirements above, enroll today to start enjoying the peace of mind of having health care coverage. If you have questions, our trained specialists can help you. Call 1- 877-501-5085 today, or visit www.riversidecountyhealthcare.org .