|Riverside County HealthCare|
Maintaining good health just got a lot easier in Riverside County. Riverside County HealthCare is a NO COST coverage program that gives you high quality medical care with more flexibility and coordination. That means less time spent sitting in doctors' offices and more time enjoying the activities you like.
With Riverside County HealthCare, you choose a permanent medical home which means you go to the same location for nearly all of your medical care needs. Your medical home is staffed by providers who know you by name and how to keep you in optimal health.
Take the first step to good health by seeing if you can enroll. You must meet the following eligibility requirements to enroll in Riverside County HealthCare:
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information