|Verify a Physician/AHP|
The Medical Staff Administration at Riverside County Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce that we are utilizing a Credentials Verification Portal that will enable you to obtain an instant verification of current and past Medical Staff and Allied Health Professionals by logging onto the following website:
The website contains current practitioner status information and is maintained by the Medical Staff Administration at Riverside County Regional Medical Center. All information contained in the database is secure and cannot be altered by outside parties. Only authorized organizations/entities will be able to access this information, therefore meeting TJC and NCQA requirements for primary source verification.
If you are unable to locate a practitioner or encounter problems with your search, please contact Medical Staff Administration at (951) 486-5913.
**If you encounter technical issues accessing this website, please contact your Information Technology/Systems department to update your current Firewall and/or Internet Browser settings.
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS