|Welcome to RCRMC|
|Written by Douglas D. Bagley|
Our People, Our Patients, Our Future
If you’re looking for a hospital full of dedicated and caring health professionals, or for a place to work alongside others who share this dedication, Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC) is the place for you. Staffed with over 2,100 full time employees, RCRMC is one of the largest employers in Riverside County, and provides healthcare to residents of Riverside County 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
At RCRMC our focus is on our patients and clientele. We aim to provide the best healthcare and quality of service, with a smile. We are also firmly dedicated to education of physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals, and we are pleased to have some of the most knowledgeable and experienced physicians on our training team.
Riverside County is growing rapidly, the healthcare field continues to expand and make new discoveries, and RCRMC will continue to grow to meet new demands. The future is bright, and together we invite you to explore it with us.
Douglas D. Bagley
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information