Chaplain Services - (951) 486-4333
Location: First floor
Chaplain Services include emergency and referral-based spiritual care to patients of all types/ages and their families and to all staff members. Emergency coverage is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Chaplain staff includes Roman Catholic, Interfaith, and chaplains. Representatives of other traditions may also be contacted through the Chaplain’s office.
Chaplains specializing in Oncology, Pediatrics, and Palliative Care are also available during daytime hours.
Each chaplain serves as a member of the healing team, working closely with nurses, physicians, social workers and others who care for you and your family.
'Whoever Will, May Enter Here'
The Chapel at RCRMC is located on the first floor of the hospital, diagonally across from the pharmacy Pick up rooms.
After you have entered the Meditation Room and spend a few moments in silence, you will become aware of a sense of peace and calm that seems to be part of its very walls. The bestowing of that peace is the purpose of this meditation , a place of rest and quietness in the middle of a large, busy hospital.
Mission and Scope of Services
'A presence in time of trouble, A ministry of hope and healing'
At RCRMC we recognize that meeting spiritual and religious needs is an important part of caring for you as a whole person. To respond to these needs, the hospital offers the services of our Chaplains. Ministry is available to people of all faiths and to those of no religious affiliation.
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS