CEO Lowell Johnson. 8/11/14
Caring is our Calling; California's Community Hospitals.
Gift Shop hours are from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; weekend hours depend on availability of volunteers.
The Carol Sparks Memorial Gift Shop is operated by the Auxiliary and hospital volunteers and is located on the first floor, near the Cactus Avenue entrance. Gifts, books, flowers, balloons, greeting cards, snacks and sundries are available for purchase by patients and visitors. Phone orders are also welcomed. Purchases with credit cards must be $10 or more.
All proceeds go towards purchase of needed medical equipment, needed patient amenities, and healthcare scholarships for promising high school students.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information