CEO Lowell Johnson. 9/15/14
Caring is our Calling; California's Community Hospitals.
|Patient Accounts Payment & Collection|
Patients Accounts Payment & Collection - (951) 486-5360Location: Lower Level
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
RCRMC Patient Accounts Department will bill private or group insurance plans as an accommodation to the patient. The patient is financially responsible for payment in the event that the insurance plan should unreasonably delay and/or fail to pay or only partially pay. It is the patient’s responsibility to follow up with insurance plans regarding payments on your account.
RCRMC Patients Account Department will assist with applications for Managed Care MediCal plans and MediCal. If you have applications pending, it is important for you to follow up with our appropriate eligibility worker.
RCRMC accepts the following payor sources, but not limited to:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In case of an emergency, if you have a 911 life-threatening medical emergency, go to the nearest emergency room and notify your health plan provider within 24 hours. In case of a non life-threatening medical emergency, first contact your Primary Care Provider (PCP) for medical advice.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information