CEO Lowell Johnson. 9/15/14
Caring is our Calling; California's Community Hospitals.
The Hospital Patient Advocate (HPA), acting on behalf of RCRMC, serves as an advocate for patients, families and/or friends, to facilitate solutions to problems, concerns or unmet needs. The HPA coordinates the Inpatient Satisfaction Survey process and is responsible for ensuring patient and family complaints are heard and addressed with an appropriate investigation and response. The HPA will work with hospital clinical and financial staff, including the appropriate department managers and administrators, to ensure every possible resolution is explored for each complaint received.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information