The Hospital Patient Advocate (HPA), acting on behalf of RCRMC, serves as an advocate for patients, families and/or friends, to facilitate solutions to problems, concerns or unmet needs. The HPA coordinates the Inpatient Satisfaction Survey process and is responsible for ensuring patient and family complaints are heard and addressed with an appropriate investigation and response. The HPA will work with hospital clinical and financial staff, including the appropriate department managers and administrators, to ensure every possible resolution is explored for each complaint received.
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS