If you are experiencing a medical emergency call 911.
Emergency Services Department - (951) 486-5650
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC) is a Level II Trauma Center with a helipad located directly adjacent to the facility. The Emergency Department (ED) is comprised of 40 treatment areas with the ability to expand to 80 under surge capacity. There are six acute trauma beds, three acute cardiac beds and six other specially monitored beds for acute patients. The 25 general exam rooms include a decontamination room, security rooms, an ENT, cast room, and forensic exam room.
The Emergency Department at Riverside County Regional Medical Center is dedicated to providing comprehensive emergency care to a diverse adult and pediatric population. Our annual patient visits total 77,000 with a projected growth of 5% annually.
- Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center.
- Forty treatment beds with capabilities of expansion to 100 treatment areas during surge.
- Affiliated with Loma Linda University and a teaching facility.
- Staffed with attending physicians and resident physicians 24 hours a day.
- Promotes a collegial physician-nurse working relationship.
- Offering a complete range of services from critical care to urgent care services
- Staffed by a multidisciplinary team of experts specializing in emergency care including:
- Emergency Medicine Board Certified physicians
- Trauma and Emergency certified nursing staff
- Crisis team specialists
- Social Services
- Case Management
The Emergency Department is award winning, being recognized by the California Emergency Physician’s and the California Association of Public Hospitals for its Rapid Medical Evaluation program.