|Heart Failure Care|
About five million people in the United States have heart failure and it contributes to or causes about 300,000 deaths each year. Approximately 550,000 new cases are diagnosed each year. Unlike a heart attack, which is a defined event at a specific time that calls for immediate intervention, heart failure is a chronic condition due to damage to the heart that has accumulated over time.
The Joint Commission requires accredited hospitals to collect and submit performance data on the following measure sets:
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information