Outpatient Clinics & Specialty Care
RCRMC has 74 clinics that provide specialized services for the patients of Riverside County.
It is important for all residents of Riverside County to establish primary care with a physician within the County. Primary Care can be established near your home;. for a list of Public Health Clinics, click here.
To make an appointment for Primary Care at RCRMC, call (951) 486-4000 and follow the option menu. Before your appointment, you must register at the Outpatient Registration desk, located in the Medical Mall on the first floor or the Family Care Clinic. Please allow some time for your registraton to be completed.
In order to be seen in any of the specialty care clinics, a referral from your Primary Care Physician will need to be faxed to our Provider Relations Department, at (951) 486-4035.
Specialty Clinic services include:
- Dermatology (for problems of the skin)
- ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat)
- Endocrinology (for glandular problems)
- Family Care
- Family Planning
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Infectious Disease
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (childbirth & reproductive health)
- Oncology (cancer diagnosis & treatment)
- Ophthalmology (for diseases of the eyes)
- Orthopedics (broken bones & joint problems)
- Pediatrics (children)
- Plastic surgery
- Urology (urinary tract problems)