|Volunteer Ambassador of the Month|
From left to right: Sharon Querns, Norma Monge, Anthony Mendoza, David Samano
Mr. Anthony Mendoza
Volunteer Services has selected an outstanding volunteer as the Ambassador of the Month. In order to be selected as the Ambassador of the Month, the volunteer must demonstrate dedication to their assignment and responsibility for their tasks. This month the volunteer that best showed those traits was Anthony Mendoza.
Anthony Mendoza has been a volunteer here at RCRMC since July 2009. He is assigned to the Food and Nutrition Services Department.
His Supervisor, Norma Monge, describes Anthony as a ray of sunshine in the morning! He is very personable and friendly and always ready to greet you with a big smile and a “Good Morning!”
He is a very hard worker and consistently goes the extra mile to learn new skills and help in any needed capacity. They are extremely proud to have him help out.
Some of the duties that Anthony assists in are far from glamorous. Who wants to wash dishes? But Anthony never complains-he just helps out wherever he is needed.
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- New Mobile Health Clinic provides health care services to families throughout Riverside County.