|Denise Miller: Volunteer of the Year|
The recipient of the 2010 Volunteer of the Year Award, sponsored by the Riverside County Council on Volunteers (RCCV), is Ms. Denise M. Miller. This award is in recognition of her outstanding service to our community.
Ms. Miller has been a member of the RCRMC Volunteer Services Program since March 24, 1998, and has contributed over 2,853 hours of service. She has worked in the Carol Sparks Memorial Gift Shop on Thursdays and Fridays since the grand opening of RCRMC in Moreno Valley.
She has shown that volunteering is a passion of hers by also volunteering at Moreno Valley Community Hospital (Moreno Valley, Kaiser) for more than 19 years. Previously, she served as a volunteer at St. Jude’s Hospital in Fullerton in the 1980’s.
Ms. Miller is very active and enjoys helping the community. She inspires confidence and trust on both a personal and academic level. Her record reflects a person of compassion, dedication and integrity, and she is committed to helping others.
We congratulate and applaud Ms. Miller for her outstanding service.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information