|Mobile Health Clinic|
The County of Riverside Mobile Health Clinic (MHC), operated by Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC), is a 40-foot-long clinic on wheels. The MHC provides accessible, culturally sensitive health care in a non-traditional clinic setting to the residents of Riverside County. We assist members of our community with health care services to assist families, especially those who do not have, or have recently lost, their health insurance.
RCRMC partners with school districts and community organizations to provide primary and preventive health care services to underserved communities throughout Riverside County. Under the supervision of the medical director, care is provided by a healthcare provider, a pharmacist, a licensed vocational nurse, a health services assistant and supporting staff.
Our unit is equipped to handle drop-in care for non-emergency medical conditions, follow-up care and basic laboratory tests for purposes of completing medical screening examinations. Program services include, but not limited to healthcare education, general medical exams, preventive screenings, immunizations, physical exams, vaccinations, as well as screening and treatment of chronic health conditions for adults, children and families. The early detection, treatment and effective ongoing management of chronic illnesses is crucial.
By providing healthcare services "on the go", the MHC reaches out to both urban and rural areas throughout Riverside County.
For information on the MHC Program, click here or call (951) 486-7555.
Contact: ChaiTae Hasty-Rodriguez
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS