|RCRMC celebrates 115 years in Riverside County|
|Written by ChaiTae Hasty-Rodriguez|
|Thursday, 17 April 2008 00:00|
Moreno Valley, CA – Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC) prepares to proudly recognize two milestones. This month we will celebrate our first decade of operations in our state-of-the-art facility located in the City of Moreno Valley. Even more impressive is that May will mark 115 years of RCRMC providing healthcare services to residents of Riverside County.
Since 1893, RCRMC (formerly known as Riverside General Hospital) has served as a vital resource to the residents of Riverside County, providing the highest standard of health care.
As a Level II Trauma Center for adults and pediatrics, RCRMC receives nearly half of the county’s trauma patients. RCRMC provides over half of the uninsured healthcare for the county. RCRMC also provides a variety of specialty care with over seventy clinics to treat in-patients and out-patients. As a teaching facility, RCRMC offers a full range of medical education, thereby producing trained physicians, nurses and allied health professionals.
Many things have changed in our County over the last 115 years. But RCRMC’s commitment to providing high quality healthcare has remained constant. Countless people have turned to RCRMC in times of medical need. In providing these vital services, RCRMC has continued to set the standard for compassionate, professional health care.
For more Information on our hospital, contact the Public Relations Office at RCRMC at951-486-4213 or visit our website www.rcrmc.org
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS