|Patients Rate Satisfaction at RCRMC|
While many hospitals collect information on patient satisfaction, until recently there has been no national standard for collecting or publicly reporting this information that would enable consumers to make valid comparisons across all hospitals. In order to make "apples to apples" comparisons to support consumer choice, a standardized measurement approach was developed to be used nationally. The result was the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems, otherwise known as HCAHPS.
RCRMC began collecting and reporting this data to HCAHPS in 2006. We are pleased to be involved in this effort to improve the care provided by the nation’s hospitals and to provide quality information to consumers and others.
To view RCRMC’s current patient satisfaction scores, download the pdf file.
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS