|Patients Rate Satisfaction at RCRMC|
While many hospitals collect information on patient satisfaction, until recently there has been no national standard for collecting or publicly reporting this information that would enable consumers to make valid comparisons across all hospitals. In order to make "apples to apples" comparisons to support consumer choice, a standardized measurement approach was developed to be used nationally. The result was the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems, otherwise known as HCAHPS.
RCRMC began collecting and reporting this data to HCAHPS in 2006. We are pleased to be involved in this effort to improve the care provided by the nation’s hospitals and to provide quality information to consumers and others.
To view RCRMC’s current patient satisfaction scores, download the pdf file.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information