Visits from family and friends may be very beneficial for patients; however patient care is our primary concern. Visiting hours may be limited to specific time periods in order to provide patients rest and time for medical treatment. Please check with the patient’s nurse or unit for visiting guidelines specific to that unit.
Specific waiting areas are designated for family and friends. Minor children must not be left unattended at any time.
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS