Department of Psychiatry - (951) 358-4700
Department of Psychiatry Emergency Treatment Services provides psychiatric emergency services for all ages providing evaluation, crisis intervention, and referrals for psychiatric hospitalization as needed. Emergency Treatment Services (ETS) specializes in evaluating and treating mental illness and emotional crisis. Patients who come to ETS may receive treatment and be discharged to return home with medication and referrals to other mental health facilities. Some patients may be admitted for further treatment to the Inpatient Treatment Facility.
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- New Mobile Health Clinic provides health care services to families throughout Riverside County.