Volunteer Services Department – (951) 486-5520
Location: First Floor
The Volunteer Services Program at RCRMC is a vital part of the healthcare team, adding a special touch that is important to the healing process. Volunteers provide a wide range of services including working with patients, hospital staff and the public in both patient and non-patient areas. The extra services provided by the volunteers contribute to the comfort, care and well-being of both patients and guests.
Our program is open to anyone from adults to teens, in a variety of areas. Each volunteer selected is oriented and trained in an area that is most appropriate for that individual; unique talents and desires are taken into consideration when making assignments. Through dedication and service, volunteers enrich the lives of patients, staff and guests. Their services also touch those outside the hospital by participating in health fairs and community events.
The Student Volunteer Services Program offers young people the opportunity to work in a variety of areas, which is especially interesting for those that may have a future in a health care career. High school students 16 years or older, are welcomed in this program.
Membership in the Volunteer Services Program requires a commitment to active and dependable service and fulfillment of the following:
There are many opportunities for volunteers to contribute to the quality of care at RCRMC. Most volunteers have a regular schedule, although some are available “on call” or for special short-term projects.
(Note: *These areas require department manager approval prior to placement.)
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS