|Are you a LVN pursuing your RN degree?|
Riverside County Regional Medical Center has partnered with Riverside Community College to develop a transition program for LVNs who are continuing their education to become RNs – the 20/20 Program. As one of the largest employers in Southern California, the County of Riverside offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a career ladder that promotes professional growth.
To become eligible for this program, a 20/20 application must be submitted to Riverside Community College and the following requirements must be met:
For testing dates, application information and degree requirements visit the RCCD website.
To learn more please contact one of our Program Coordinators:
Fabiola Thomas, Program Coordinator
Steven Purdy, Enrollment Technician
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS