|Are you a LVN pursuing your RN degree?|
Riverside County Regional Medical Center has partnered with Riverside Community College to develop a transition program for LVNs who are continuing their education to become RNs – the 20/20 Program. As one of the largest employers in Southern California, the County of Riverside offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a career ladder that promotes professional growth.
To become eligible for this program, a 20/20 application must be submitted to Riverside Community College and the following requirements must be met:
For testing dates, application information and degree requirements visit the RCCD website.
To learn more please contact one of our Program Coordinators:
Fabiola Thomas, Program Coordinator
Steven Purdy, Enrollment Technician
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information