An article published in the Press Enterprise on March 29, 2008, reported on a survey completed by a random sample of patients treated at more than 2,500 hospitals nationwide, from October 2006 to June 2007. Richard J. Umbdenstock, president of the American Hospital Association, which helped develop the survey, said they allowed “an apples-to-apples comparison” of hospitals at the state, local and national levels.
Hospital Satisfaction: Percentage of patients who would definitely recommend the hospital at which they stayed overnight between October 2006 and June 2007. Results at www.hospitalcompare.hhs.gov.
Note: Inland region hospitals not listed did not participate. Source: The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS