|RCRMC Recognized for Healthy Work Environment|
On March 12, RCRMC received the Healthy Hospitals and Health Systems Award from the California Department of Public Health for meeting guidelines identifying hospitals and health systems that promote a healthy work environment for employees, patients and visitors. This certificate is awarded to agencies promoting and supporting physical activities, the consumption of healthy food and beverages, a safe environment and accommodating breast feeding mothers.RCRMC is currently the only hospital in the county to receive this award. We are proud of this achievement and pleased to serve as a role model for healthy employers and environments in our community.
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- New Mobile Health Clinic provides health care services to families throughout Riverside County.