|RCRMC Recognized for Healthy Work Environment|
On March 12, RCRMC received the Healthy Hospitals and Health Systems Award from the California Department of Public Health for meeting guidelines identifying hospitals and health systems that promote a healthy work environment for employees, patients and visitors. This certificate is awarded to agencies promoting and supporting physical activities, the consumption of healthy food and beverages, a safe environment and accommodating breast feeding mothers.RCRMC is currently the only hospital in the county to receive this award. We are proud of this achievement and pleased to serve as a role model for healthy employers and environments in our community.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information