|Medical center doubly honored….|
Riverside County Regional Medical Center was twice honored on March 25, 2008.
Riverside County Regional Medical Center representatives received a proclamation honoring the hospital’s 10th anniversary.
The hospital was honored by Moreno Valley Mayor Bill Batey and Moreno Valley City Council members with a proclamation commemorating the hospital’s 10th anniversary in Moreno Valley.Earlier that day the hospital received a proclamation from the Riverside County Board of Supervisors.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information