|Medical center doubly honored….|
Riverside County Regional Medical Center was twice honored on March 25, 2008.
Riverside County Regional Medical Center representatives received a proclamation honoring the hospital’s 10th anniversary.
The hospital was honored by Moreno Valley Mayor Bill Batey and Moreno Valley City Council members with a proclamation commemorating the hospital’s 10th anniversary in Moreno Valley.Earlier that day the hospital received a proclamation from the Riverside County Board of Supervisors.
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS