|RCRMC’s Emergency Department lobby has a new look!|
The Emergency Department (ED) at RCRMC sees an average of over 80,000 patients a year. Most of these patients have family or friends come with them when they need to be seen in the ED. RCRMC remodeled its ED lobby with a new color scheme, flooring and lobby seating to provide a comfortable and tranquil environment for its patients and loved ones. RCRMC strives to provide the best for its patients!
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS