|Heart Attack Care|
Heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases remain a leading killer of Americans and a major cause of permanent disability. According to the American Heart Association, an estimated 1,000 lives could be saved each year if hospitals treated heart attack patients in a timely manner and followed proven best practices to prevent future heart attacks.
The Joint Commission requires accredited hospitals to collect and submit performance data on the following measure sets:
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS