|Heart Attack Care|
Heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases remain a leading killer of Americans and a major cause of permanent disability. According to the American Heart Association, an estimated 1,000 lives could be saved each year if hospitals treated heart attack patients in a timely manner and followed proven best practices to prevent future heart attacks.
The Joint Commission requires accredited hospitals to collect and submit performance data on the following measure sets:
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information