The hospital Volunteers and Auxiliary provide thousands of hours of service each year to patients and staff at Riverside County Regional Medical Center.
Composed of adults, students, community and philanthropy groups, volunteers escort patients and visitors; provide clerical assistance throughout the hospital; assist at the Information Desk; monitor Patient and Visitors Lost & Found; deliver mail and flowers to patients; serve as Friendly Visitors; operate the Gift Shop; and many extra services that contribute to the comfort, care and well-being of our patients and guests.
We are very proud of and grateful to all of our volunteers for the valuable service they perform.
If you would like to become a member of the Auxiliary or Volunteer, just complete the appropriate application and forward it to our Volunteer Department.
- HEALTH CARE: Inland hospitals working to reduce Cesarean deliveries
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS