The Riverside County Regional Medical Center Foundation was formed in July of 1989 as a nonprofit organization dedicated to the mission of Riverside County Regional Medical Center to provide quality medical services to all residents of Riverside County.
The mission of the Foundation is to support Riverside County Regional Medical Center by providing comprehensive and vigorous programs of community awareness and education, public relations, and fundraising activities.
- Teen Hit By Classmate’s Truck Outside Hemet High School Recovers With Help Of Therapy Dog
- RCRMC’s Infection Control Recognized by California Association of Public Hospitals
- RCRMC Receives a Hospital Safety Score “A” rating
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER RECEIVES VERIFICATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON TRAUMA OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- New Mobile Health Clinic provides health care services to families throughout Riverside County.