The Riverside County Regional Medical Center Foundation was formed in July of 1989 as a nonprofit organization dedicated to the mission of Riverside County Regional Medical Center to provide quality medical services to all residents of Riverside County.
The mission of the Foundation is to support Riverside County Regional Medical Center by providing comprehensive and vigorous programs of community awareness and education, public relations, and fundraising activities.
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Hospital's budget balanced after years of shortfalls
- Telephone visits help providers deliver patient care
- UCR Health Physicians to Provide Women’s Services at RCRMC
- Riverside County Drowning Prevention PSA
- Hospital Patients Notified That Missing Laptop Contained Their Personal Information